Privacy Policy for Play Dev Tech

Privacy Policy


Thank you for choosing the our app developed by "Play Dev Tech". This service is offered by "Play Dev Tech" and is meant for use as it is. 

This page tells you about the rules for how I handle your personal information if you decide to use my Service.

If you decide to use my Service, you agree to let me collect and use information according to this policy. I collect personal information to make the Service better. I won't share your information with anyone unless this Privacy Policy says so.

The words we use in this Privacy Policy mean the same as the ones in our Terms and Conditions, which you can find in our app, unless we explain them differently in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use:

To make your experience better when using our Service, I might ask you to give us some personal information. The details I ask for will stay on your device and won't be collected by me in any way.

The app uses other companies' services that might gather information to recognize you.

Here is the link to the privacy policy of the third-party service providers used by the app.

Log Data:

I want to let you know that if there's an error in the app when you use it, I collect data and information on your phone, which is called Log Data, through third-party products. This Log Data might include details like your device's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, how the app is set up when you use my Service, when you use the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies:

Cookies are small files with a bit of information. They're often used as anonymous, unique IDs. They get sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored in your device's memory.

This Service doesn't directly use these “cookies.” But, the app might use third-party code and libraries that do use “cookies” to gather information and make their services better. You can choose to accept or reject these cookies and know when one is sent to your device. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you might not be able to use some parts of this Service.

Service Providers:

I might work with other companies and people for these reasons:

  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used

I want to tell users of this Service that these other companies can see your Personal Information. The reason is so they can do the jobs we ask them to do. But, they have to promise not to tell anyone else or use the information for anything else.

Security:

I appreciate that you trust us with your Personal Information, so we're doing our best to keep it safe using methods that are widely accepted in business. But, it's important to know that no way of sending information over the internet or storing it electronically is completely secure and dependable. I can't promise it will always be perfectly safe.


Permission Uses:


Read External Storage Permission:  This permission is used by the app  to scan Your
 photos, video, and audio from storage.

Write External Storage Permission:  This permission is used by the app to save the photos, videos and audio to your storage or SD card.

Links to Other Sites:

This Service might have links to other websites. If you click on a link to another website, you'll go to that website. These other websites aren't run by me. So, I suggest you read the Privacy Policy of those websites carefully. I don't control them and I'm not responsible for what they do or how they keep your information safe.

Children's Privacy:

This service isn't for anyone under 13 years old. I do not collect personal information from children under 13 on purpose. If I find out a child under 13 has given me personal information, I delete it from our servers right away. If you're a parent or guardian and you know your child has given us personal information, please get in touch with me so I can take the necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy:

Our Privacy Policy may update from time to time, we will post any privacy policy changes on this page, so please review it periodically. We may provide you with additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances.

If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services, and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.

Contact Us:

If you have any questions or ideas about my Privacy Policy, feel free to contact me at below:

 Email:- consoleapp226@gmail.com

Thankyou!


Comments